Simple Mild Vegetable Curry Slow Cooker Style – Serves 4
I’d like to thank my Son’s nursery for the inspiration behind this great recipe!
This is a fantastically simple and tasty recipe that is mild enough to introduce curry to Kids, but also is so tasty that adults cannot resist joining in at the family dinner table…
You will need:
1 x Aubergine (peeled and diced)
2 x Peppers (peeled and diced)
1 x Large Tin Baked Beans
1 x Large Jar Tomato and Basil Sauce
1 x Cup of Peas (Frozen or fresh it doesn’t matter)
1 x Cup of Sweetcorn (I use frozen for convenience)
1 x Teaspoon of mild or medium curry powder depending on taste
4 x Potatoes (Peeled and diced into small cubes)
1. Before you prep anything else peel and dice the aubergine and perppers and put them in an ovenproof dish. Put in pre-heated oven at 180 degrees.
2. Peel and dice potatoes into small cubes
3. Put beans, sauce, peas, sweetcorn, potatoes and curry powder into Slow Cooker
4. Remove peppers and aubergine from oven and blend – add to Slow Cooker
5. Turn Slow Cooker on Low and leave for 8 hours
6. Serve with rice and naan
So simple it can’t go wrong and so tasty
Spread the word and let’s start a slow cooker revolution!
Please let me know how it goes in the comments below