It’s Friday Guys – time for No Waste Tastes Great
Fridays I take a little time to strip down the fridge and perishables cupboard, clean both of them, take note of anything that needs replenishing and return any items back to the fridge leaving what needs using up on the counter.
The original inspiration for No Waste Tastes Great came from The Frugal Girls’ Food Waste Fridays, and for that I am eternally grateful to Kristen.
Simply Being Mum’s Friday Fridge
This week we have:
- Top Shelf – Olive oil spread and baking margarine plus squirty cream – all with plenty of life left in them so no action required there.
- The huge homegrown cucumber – still hanging around from last week. It still feels firm and I am definitely going to use it up this week!
- Two homegrown green peppers
- Some cauliflower and broccoli
- 4lb of homegrown cherry tomatoes (yes still working my way through these!)