Food Waste Friday / Hastag.Hashtag.Hashtag.

Morning all!

It’s Friday. Not just Friday but #FoodWasteFriday.

FoodWasteFriday

I have no waste to declare – I’m on a good run currently.

So as The Frugal Girl is hosting this week it seemed the perfect opportunity to shout from the rooftops.

It’s Food Waste Friday.

Or rather #FoodWasteFriday.

hastagFWF

When building a community of like-minded people it is so beneficial to know who we all are, for support and to keep on track.

Link up’s like The Frugal Girls today (and over here every alternate Friday) are very important, but so is connecting up on social media.

Hashtags are fantastic for this – particularly on Twitter and Instagram.

Are you on Instagram. It’s A-Mazing.

In fact that’s where my Friday fridge photo will be this #FoodWasteFriday.

Don’t forget to head on over to Kristens and link up, and please please please hashtag #FoodWasteFriday out there – so we can all find one another!

**Can I just give a shout out to Rachelle Strauss from Zero Waste Week – who every week tweets out that’s its #FoodWasteFriday. Thank you Rae!**

• Rachelle Strauss March 13, 2015, 9:18 am

You’re very welcome hon. I guess you could say I’m a bit passionate about the topic! But as I dont’ have time to post up every week I like to share that you DO!
    Keep on keeping on…

• Rachelle Strauss March 13, 2015, 9:18 am

Keep on keeping on…

• Nathalie March 13, 2015, 12:46 pm

Good job, Jo! I just posted my Food Waste Friday post and, as a special “treat” for those of you who like seeing the inside of people’s fridges, I even posted (bad) pictures of my fridge and freezers. This probably won’t be happening again so take a look while they’re there, hahaha.

• Nathalie March 13, 2015, 12:46 pm