School’s out in our neck of the woods.
It’s day 1 and so far we’ve done clay modelling, dance practice and First-born is taking a literacy class in the playroom. She has two willing(ish) students.
Next on the list is swimming.
“The days are long but the years are short”
We’re intending to enjoy childhood, as much as we possibly can.
There’s just the one day out planned this week. Not because of the stormy weather that has hit our small island. Rather we have lots of playdates arranged this week instead.
Last half-term one day out went down exceptionally well with the Kids. They visited Blackpool for the first time.
Not that I’m scared of everything.
There was one attraction that I would have loved to have visited whilst at Blackpool Tower.
We didn’t book tickets for The Dungeons. Instead we enjoyed drinks in the Tower Ballroom (well worth a visit), marveled at the Tower Circus, and generally had a great day out and about on the seafront.
This wasn’t the first time I wished I’d booked tickets for The Dungeons. The previous October half-term we’d had a lovely overnight trip to London. A wonderful city.
As we approached Traitors Gate on our Thames boat trip, I instantly regretted not scheduling in a trip to London Tower. And once again The Dungeons.
So, when it was suggested I run a Dungeon giveaway on my blog – I jumped at the opportunity.
**I don’t get any tickets Guys, and I’m not compensated in any way for this post. I like to run giveaways that I’d enter, for places and products that I myself would enjoy and recommend. It’s a treat for my readers**
To enter simply drop a comment in below. I’d love to hear what you’re scared of!
Don’t forget to share the love and tell your friends!
Terms and Conditions
- Please confirm that the tickets will be dispatched to a UK address.
- One entry per person please.
- Only entries received via the comments section of this blog will be included. Please do not enter via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- The winner will be selected by random generator on Sunday 23 February at 12pm.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail, but it will also be announced on my Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram. Click on the links (on the blog) to follow me on social media.
Good Luck Guys!