Day 3 into a new month, and finally the UK is getting some sun.
The Wright Clan actually managed its first strawberry picking expedition of the year on Saturday… with my daughter wearing the most outrageous headband for such an occasion 🙂
So as we move into the second part of the year I decided it was time for a bit of a wrap-up…
- SimplyBeingMum’s Facebook Page has gone live thanks to a helping hand from Robert over at Untitled Minimalism. I’m still getting to grips with it (showing my age here!) – but I’d really appreciate it if you popped over and gave me a like! I’ll be updating that page with all sorts of things that don’t justify a post on the blog.
- Sentimental Hoard – still waiting to be completed – but I have made a start… maybe by December?
- Half Marathon Training – I have entered The Great Birmingham Run and have started putting a team together to raise money for the local school’s outdoor classroom. There will be some running posts popping up no doubt!
- Spring Sale – is now the Summer Sale. To add to my efforts last month I have now generated £65 off eBay and £40 from a private sale – Total getting on for £350 and still more to be done
- Productivity – I am working on being more productive with my time (even reading Tell Your Time last week **not an affiliate link). I’m hoping to work on reducing waste (of time). This is one area I definitely need to brush up on and have started looking at in more depth. Every day is a gift, and I need to keep that in mind.
- Grocery Budget – following my experiment last week, I have been thinking a lot about changing the way I budget and shop. It made me wonder if I am resting on my laurels and whether I could spend less and yet get the same results. This is something I will be blogging about, I just need a day or two break. The daily blogging last week was a bit intense!