I’m going to keep this short and simple today. I have just written the first post over at No Waste Tastes Great and am already wondering whether I have bitten off more than I can chew trying to run two blogs at once!
Simple Meal Plan 26 March – 1st April 2011
- Lunch – Ham Rolls
- Dinner – Light Snack of crackers and crumpets as we are all at a family party this evening
- Lunch – Home-made Pizza
- Dinner – Slow Cooked Cottage Pie with Steamed Vegetables
- Lunch – Slow Cooked Carrot, Ginger and Lentil Soup
- Dinner – Pasta with Tomato and Basil Sauce and Garlic Bread
- Lunch – Sausage Rolls from Village Bakery
- Dinner – Slow-cooked Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Lunch – Jacket Potatoes with Tuna and Salad
- Dinner – Slow-cooked Minty Lamb Casserole with Mustard Mash
- Lunch – Light Lunch out as PlayDay!
- Dinner – Slow-cooked Chicken and Mushroom Pie with Steamed Veg
No Waste Tastes Great
This week I am including 3 quick links:
Deb Burns from Life Beyond Stuff is up tomorrow as part of Faminimalism so please do stop by!