Because I’m a simple gal, I order my groceries on-line for the week ahead and they are delivered. This also means I do not have to step into a supermarket – hurrah! No impulse purchases and queuing for me!
I budget up to £100 per week to cover everything… and pretty much I keep to it apart from holidays and when I am doing extra catering.
This week puddings/dessert consist of fruit, yoghurt, cake and custard.
Simple Meal Plan 26 February – 4 March 2011
- Lunch – Ham Rolls and Salad
- Dinner – Eating Out with the Family!
- Lunch – Beans on Toast with Marmite and Cheese
- Dinner – Slow Cooked Cottage Pie with Steamed Vegetables
- Lunch – Cheese, Crackers, Fruit and Crunchy Vegetables
- Dinner – Pasta with Tomato and Herb Sauce and Garlic Bread
- Lunch – Lunch at a Friends
- Dinner – Slow Cooked Spaghetti Bolognese with Garlic Bread
- Lunch – Jacket Potatoes with Tuna and Salad
- Dinner – Slow Cooked Rogan Josh with Home-made Chapatis
- Lunch – Light Lunch out as PlayDay!
- Dinner – Chicken and Chips
No Waste Tastes Great – This is the day I challenge myself to use up any potential food waste, or if the fridge and cupboard is bare the Hubby and I get a take-away! The Kids (who have had a hot meal lunch-time) always get something nutritious rustled up from my store cupboard and freezer stocks.
At the end of the Simple Meal Plan I now like to include a link to a great read I have found during the week…
This week it has got to be Tanja – Minimalist Packrat’s post
If you are looking for a great resource on the Minimalist Bloggers out there, this is a fantastic read with over 120 Blogs listed.
Check it out!