It’s time for you to meet simplybeingmum’s Menu Board!
- Lunch – Good old English Chip Butties!
- Dinner – Slow Cooked Sausage and Beans with Poached Eggs
- Dessert – Madeira Cake and Custard
- Lunch – Beans and Cheese with Marmite on Toast
- Dinner – Slow Cooked Cottage Pie with Steamed Vegetables
- Dessert – Slow Cooked Apple Crumble with Ice Cream
- Lunch – Crackers and Cheese with Crunchy Vegetables and Grapes
- Dinner – Slow Cooked Mediterranean Lasagne with Garlic Bread
- Dessert – Yoghurt
- Lunch – Wholemeal Ham Sandwiches with Cucumber
- Dinner – Slow Cooked Chicken/Vegetables in Beer Stew with Hot Rolls
- Dessert – Ice-cream Cones with Chocolate Sauce and Sprinkles
- Lunch – Jacket Potatoes with Tuna Mayonaise and Salad
- Dinner – Slow Cooked Turkey Bolognaise with Courgette Strips
- Dessert – Fruit and Yoghurt
- Lunch – Light Lunch Out as PlayDay!
- Dinner – Slow Cooked Ham in Cola with Scrambled Egg and Sweetcorn
- Dessert – Lemon Iced Sponge Cake
No Waste Tastes Great – This is the day I challenge myself to use up any potential foodwaste, or if the fridge and cupboard is bare the Hubby and I get a take-away! The Kids (who have had a hot meal lunch-time) always get something nutritious rustled up from my store cupboard and freezer stocks.
At the end of the simple meal plan I now like to include a link to a great read I have found during the week…
It’s a long post (so have your cuppa to hand before starting) and took Tanja 6 hours to write it – but it was worth it.
The comments are fabulous also – definitely worth a read!
Have a lovely weekend everyone – back Monday