Hi Guys – or should I say “Salut Mes Amis”
So what did I learn from over two weeks of downing my digital tools and living the simple life in beautiful France?
- Summer wouldn’t be summer without a self-help book
- I do not need a dishwasher and definitely not a TV (but am unlikely to give them up now home)
- Sea-shells can provide hours of amusement for old and young alike
- I care not what is on the news or in the newspapers
- That the 200 e-mails that I had on my return actually only resulted in 4 requiring any action (2% of them). Hmmm – perhaps I need to start unsubscribing from some stuff eh?
I’ll be back posting this week once my feet touch the floor….aka once I’ve defeated the laundry monster
Just a quick one
I’m downing my digital tools for a couple of weeks…
See you 28th August!
Have fun y’all
It’s Friday Guys and time for No Waste Tastes Great
Fridays I take a little time first thing to strip down the fridge and perishables cupboard, clean both of them, take note of anything that needs replenishing, return any items back to the fridge leaving what needs using up on the counter.
The original inspiration for No Waste Tastes Great came from The Frugal Girls’ Food Waste Fridays. Over the last 10 months my food waste habits have improved drastically. I am now at the point where the last few weeks I haven’t really had any waste to report.
Good Morning Guys!
Just wanted to let you all know that there’s a Guest Post I wrote over at Minimalist At Home. It includes my Top 5 Countdown to getting motivated and building momentum when starting to get into the running groove.
Motivation To Minimize Yo Butt With Minimal Exercise